Thursday, August 6, 2009

STILL NO CONNECTION......

Well, I would love to say that we got our phone/internet connection last Friday, but to no avail, the Germans stood true to their nature and didn't come. So, it looks like it might be a couple of more weeks to go :(.........On another note, we have spent this week in another city here in Germany attending a conference for the entire region of our service. There are about 400 of us gathered here to connect and fellowship, and let me say it is absolutely awesome. We have had two great speakers with us and they have brought the Word like I have never heard it before. I have heard some great testimonies to what God is doing all over Western Europe and I am excited to see what He will do through us while we are here. Thanks to all of you who are praying for us; continue to do so as we leave tomorrow and head back to our city. The kids have really enjoyed seeing friends they had met while in Virginia and being with "english speaking" people, so I know it will be another hard goodbye for them. It seems this life is full of goodbyes, and for a five year old who is struggling to find "his" place in our new city, this is a difficult life to lead at this time! But we all know that God is faithful and His presence is ALWAYS with us, so we will continue to love Him and do His will! Please continue to check in with us, I promise when we get this internet worked out we will update more often! Love to you all!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thank you for your sweet message. I added you to the blog! :) Hope to hear from you soon! I want to hear how you, Len, and the kids are doing.