Friday, July 10, 2009

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Hello there again.....If you have found this, you realize that I have now found my own place to blog due to the fact my husband has ever-so-lovingly kicked me off of his website :).  Actually it had become quite a hassle to update on the mac website that we shared, simply because I was having to log in on his computer instead of my own.  Now, we each have our own "home" to share with you (all 2 of you I am quite sure!) what is going on here in our lives as we have relocated across the big pond.  I hope to share more often than I have been doing, now that things are beginning to get normal again........well, as normal as they can be seeing as how I now find myself in a place where no one understands me, where I can't drive myself anywhere (because I don't know how to drive a standard), and where I have to pay in most places simply to use the bathroom.  (More on that later!)  Anyhoo,  I hope you come back often to check on us.  Love to you all!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

So glad you all made it safely! And I would love to hear more about how you have to pay to use the bathroom... interesting! :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I will faithfully pray and follow you! Can't wait to hear what God is doing with your family.

Ray-n-Paula said...

Hey! Great to now have 2 places to follow our collegues in ministry.
We love you guys and pray for you A LOT!

Ray-n-Paula said...

Glad to see you up and running with your own computer/website!
We don't share well either on
some things. We are praying for
you as you transition in Germany.
We leave for the ILC next week.
Can't wait to see what we are in for by following along on your
blog(s).